General Cottage Information
Meadow House and Barton Bothy are both on the farm. They are approached along a drive off the road to St Anthony lighthouse. From both these cottages you can walk straight from the front door to two beaches along private farm track or coastal footpaths, where no cars will be met other than those belonging to the farm or estate. To walk to Cellars beach and Molunnan takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
Lavender and Place Lodge are approximately 100 and 50 yards respectively from the slipway and dinghy park. From here the coastal footpath can be walked in three directions.
All the cottages have wood burners. Hi-speed broadband now in all the cottages.
Each cottage has:
For more information please contact Miranda
- Bitches in season are not allowed.
- We expect our guests to be responsible dog owners and keep their dogs are under control.
- Dogs are allowed on the beaches.
- They must have been treated for fleas or wear flea collars.
- There are plenty of footpaths round the coast and through the woods and lovely safe walks for dogs.
- Guests need to bring their own dog basket and blankets.
- Meadow House: Up to 3 well-behaved dogs are welcome at a small additional cost of £30 per dog / per week although please remember that you cannot leave dogs unattended in the house – more small dogs on request.
- Place Lodge: Up to 3 well-behaved dogs are welcome at a small additional cost of £30 per dog / per week
- Barton Bothy: Up to 3 well-behaved dogs are welcome at a small additional cost of £30 per dog / per week
- Lavender: Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome at a small additional cost of £30 per dog / per week
- A deep water or tidal mooring in Place Pool can be arranged for a small fee. Please contact Nicky. email@example.com
- Dinghy park at slip.
- Boats can be launched from the slipway.
- Trailers can be parked on the farm.
- All year round boat storage is available www.stmawesboatstorage.co.uk.
- Fees are paid in Cornwall.
- Boats can be hired from Roseland Paddle & Sail.
- Kayaks can be hired in St Mawes.